Thursday, November 5, 2015

Share a table gain a friend

During our last stopover on our way to this beach to catch the sunrise, we decided to grab our early breakfast and coffee at a small establishment.... it was a busy day I can see... I think people are grabbing the last chance of their vacation.... since it is far from the city; there is a cool breeze which I really enjoy every time it will touch my face..... there were just a few tables around. 

I read a suggestion in the bright-colored paper that says, share a table, gain a friend, most of my company decided to get sandwiches and drinks and walk around, I grabbed a cup of coffee instead and some freshly baked bread, I sit at the corner close my eyes and inhale the fresh air... A few minutes had passed; I heard a nice girly voice, 

Is this seat taken?

when I open my eyes, I saw 3 good-looking people in front of me, one is a guy with his obvious girlfriend and the other one is kind of looked like Channing Tatum, I saw their surfboards so I assume they are surfers, They are just visiting the place to surf and experience the waves there. 

They sit beside me ask me a few questions about the Place, the culture, the locals, and what are the delicious foods that they can experience eating. their warm smiles made me at ease, before I know it, I am starting to laugh with them. before we part ways, Alice the girlfriend gets my number and my Facebook account. she said we can hang out next time and gave me a wink, whatever she means by that, I know because of that shared table I gain new friends... 

 When was the last time you give yourself a chance to know a total stranger???


No comments:

Post a Comment